From:
Jonathan Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 14:45:08 -0400

Hi,
I'm thinking about ordering the "Tahini Chocolate Chip" ANDI bar online
for my 3 yr. old.   The ingredients say blueberry puree and chocolate -
sounds kind of weird.   But this is the bar the company recommends if
you are sensitive to nuts, which she is.  Has anybody tried this
flavor?  Is it any good?
She loved Tiger's Milk "Chocolate Brownie" flavor (the only one w/o
peanuts) but I can't seem to find that flavor anymore.
Thanks,
Susie in Maryland