From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:28:57 -0500

Because of some recent posts to the List, I would like to remind
everyone of a paragraph in the welcome message:

2.  The Listowners expect that people posting to this list treat each
other with respect and dignity.  E-mail often exaggerates feelings, as
there is no moderating information from tone of voice or body language.
Anyone flaming others, using expletives, or posting in any way which
the listowners, in their sole discretion, feel is not in the best
interests of the list will be prevented from posting, if necessary
without prior warning.  Being flamed by someone else, whether in public
or in private e-mail, is NOT an excuse for posting your own flame ---
instead send a private e-mail to the listowners with a copy of the
offending e-mail, and we will take care of it.

--
Michael Jones  mailto:[log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, & Celiac-Diabetes  Listowners