From:
barbara lane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
barbara lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:19:36 -0800

General consensus is that the coke should not be a problem.

Popcorn was most likely the culprit, and it was probably the "butter" that they put on it that I didn't even ask about.

The most popular (only brand mentioned) popcorn for this list is Orville Redenbacher's. Their microwave popcorn is the only one I've seen in GF lists. Could be others, though. I'm new at this (obviously). I've since tried both mwave and regular and had no reaction. Good stuff all around.

Thanks you for your generous responses.

Barbara