From:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:13:42 -0400

I hope I am doing this right :-).  My 20 month old daughter was diagnosed
with CD a month ago.  I have a few questions that I hope a few of you can
help me with.  First, how long will it take for her tummy to go down?  She
is still distended. Some days it is worse than others.  She has been on a GF
diet for the entire month.  Second of all, last night I made my first
attempt at baking bread.  I used Bette Hagman's recipe (with her flour as
well) in my Breadman Breadmachine.  The bread was very heavy and hard on the
outside. I am not sure I used the correct cycles.  Will someone please tell
me the best way to make bread? Thanks.

Mandy