Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:28:31 EDT

Yes, you can have good fresh ice cream cones this summer for just pennies per
cone!! (Have you ever checked out the price of cones through Ener G?  Whew!)

While visiting our local ice cream shop recently I got inspired while gazing
at their waffle cone irons.  Why not have them make my daughter some cones?  I
asked, and they were happy to do it.  I ran home, reached for my trusty "Joy
of Cooking" book and sure enough, there was a recipe for cones.  Easy, too.  I
substituted the flour for Bette's GF gourmet blend, took the batter back to
the shop and the cones turned out beautifully!

My daughter is thrilled.

If any of you need the recipe, let me know.