From:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sharon McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 07:34:30 -0700

Hello all,

My son's birthday is coming up and his birthday traditoin is going to the ballgame, eating hotdogs and donuts at the Giants game.  This is his first birthday being a celiac, so obviously we will have to adapt our menu!  Does anyone know if there is anything safe to eat at SBC Park?  If not, does anyone know how I can find out or who I can call?  The SBC Park website seems to focus on catering and the fancy restaurant in the ballpark which we weren't really intersted in.  Has anyone ever tried eating at the various concession stands?  (For example, is the Cha Cha bowl gluten free?)  I can't imagine that just getting a hamburger without the bun at the ballpark would be okay, given that I don't think they would take the time to clean the grill, etc, etc, given the volume of customers they serve.  Any help would be highly appreciated as this has been the way he has wanted to spend his birthday since he was five and he will be 14 this year!  Thanks!

Sharon