From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 06:09:27 -0800

Hello!

Recently there was an inquiry about EnerG's Crisped Rice Cereal
wondering if anyone had tried it.  I had a bag of it in my box of
supplies and hadn't tried it yet, so I got it out to see how I liked
it. (I had forgotten I had it).  Anyway, I guess I thought it was
pretty good.  It's a little like Kellogg's Rice Krispies (sp?), but the
pellets are smaller.  It was crunchy to the bottom of the bowl.  The
ingredients listed are brown rice and honey.  The only complaint I
would have (if you consider it that) is that I thought it had a little
bit of a flat taste.  A touch of salt would help take that away, but
perhaps they leave that out because of other people's diets.  I
probably don't need it anyway.  By the end of the box I was getting
used to that and it's nice to have something you can crunch into.  I
will be ordering more, so I guess I liked it well enough.  I think it
would make good crisped rice squares (like Rice Krispie Squares),
though I haven't tried that.

Lisa McKinney