Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:06:48 -0600

Hi folks,

I walked into my living room the other day only to find my youngest
grandchild playing with Playdough on the common TV eating table.  You can
imagine my horror (lol).  She had won it at school.  I felt so bad taking it
away from her but she understood, and I promised her I would get some gluten
free playdough.  Where can I buy this stuff?   I looked on the internet but
don't know which brand (if more than one) is best, and no I really don't
want to make the stuff at home if I can avoid it.  Anybody with experience
with the stuff would be nice - do you refrigerate it, can they play with it
again and again like the real stuff, etc.  thanks so much, Dorina