From:
Sandra G. Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:07:44 EDT

We attended a convention in Dearborn, MI, last week, and had an excellent
restaurant experience.  Many menu items were gluten-free.  I spoke with the
server about my celiac needs.  She was a good listener and got it right.  I
asked for a business card to share my experience with fellow listserve
people.  The manager came to the table and assurred me that they are there to
meet our needs.  He also said this restaurant is a franchise.  So, maybe
there's one in your area of the country.  Here's the business card info:
BIG FISH (A Chuck Muer Restaurant)
Jeff Weber, General Manager
700 Town Center Drive
Fairlane Town Center