From:
Barry & Loretta Moak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry & Loretta Moak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:54:36 -0800

I contacted the manufacturer of MLO Rice Protein Concentrate regarding the
gluten free status of their protein powder.

It says on the can that you can add this to your baking.  Has anyone tried
this?

They make an Organic Rice Protein Supplement that is gluten free also.  Here
is the link to the website:  http://www.jarrow.com/

Loretta Moak
Calif.