From:
Kathie Pearl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 21:56:46 +0000

The following is a Belgian Waffle recipe that I have adapted from a
recipe that came with our Sears Belgian Waffle Iron.  Two of our family
members are gluten intolerant and the whole family enjoys these waffles.

4 - eggs separated
1/2 tsp - GF vanilla
3 Tbl - Margarine Melted
2 Tbl - Vegetable Oil
1 cup - Milk
1/2 cup - Rice Flour
1/4 cup - Potato Starch Flour
1/4 cup - Tapioca Flour
3/4 tsp - Xanthum Gum
1/2 tsp - Salt

Beat Egg yolks until light.  Add remaining wet ingredients except egg
whites. Mix well.
Add Dry ingredients. Mix well.  Beat Egg whites with hand mixer until
stiff.  Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.  Follow cooking directions
of the Waffle Iron.
The Pearl family.