Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:07:27 -0500

www.glutenfree.com
1-800-291-8386 (Customer Service - Orders & Inquiries)

Make sure to visit our web site and register for our free mailing list to
receive weekly newsletter.

Dear Listserv Subscribers,

glutenfree.com is happy to announce the launch of its new website

Here's a summary of the new functionalities of glutenfree.com:

Products & Pricing

Variety - we now have over 650 gluten-free and other dietary need products;
more will be added very soon.
Categories - products are now categorized under 14 top-categories and 36
sub-categories.
Product details - each product now has a description, weight, ingredients,
nutrition facts panel (when available) and dietary groups' information.
Dietary group -   it's now much easier for people with special dietary needs
to filter out the products that don't match their dietary needs.
"Free of' ingredients supported are: gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free,
potato-free, casein-free, tree nut-free, fish-free, soy-free, corn-free,
sulfite-free, peanut-free, shellfish-free, sesame-free, sugar-free,
yeast-free.
Other supported dietary requirements are: low carb, low fat, low sodium,
vegetarian, organic, kosher.
Product rating - a signed-in user will have the possibility to rate and
write a review about products that they purchased.
Item availability - any product out of stock will not be available to add to
your cart. Managing inventory is a challenge for all organizations and we
are working on a solution that should greatly improve our fill rate.
Pricing - unit and case (when available) pricing will be offered directly at
the item level, allowing you to take advantage of the discounts offered when
buying items in volume.

Ordering

Reorder - you will now have the possibility to fill your cart based on a
copy of a previous order, allowing efficient shopping for regularly bought
items.

Shipping

Options - glutenfree.com is now offering multiple shipping method options
(such as ground, 2nd day, air, etc.)
Pricing - each shipping option is priced according to the order weight and
your ship-to zip code location.
Canada - early this year, we will resume serving our Canadian customers with
orders being fulfilled domestically from our Canadian warehouse which will
eliminate brokerage fees.

Gut Reactions

We have added a new "gut reactions" section which will feature posting of
information and the opportunity for you to ask questions or to send feedback
[Comments will be moderated before they are made available to the public.]
Look forward to some great interaction between the glutenfree.com community
and our team.

Information

The information section of glutenfree.com will be packed with interesting
tips and tricks, as well as general information about Celiac disease and
other resources.  In addition, we are pleased to advise you that this
section will also have an archive of past newsletters that is searchable!
I would like to personally thank each one of you for your support of
glutenfree.com and look forward to great things within this organization in
the next few months.

We are looking forward to your visit on our new website!
----

The glutenfree.com Team