From:
Gwynneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:21:28 -0500

"--Walnut acres has instant potatoes I ordered over the internet but I
am not sure of the status of the company www.walnutacres.com"

Make a note: Walnut Acres was just bought out by another company.
They are getting rid of nearly all the product line.  (They did make
unbelievably good GF canned pie fillings, too).

If you are fond of Walnut Acres products and can still find them on the
shelves at your favourite stores, I suggest stocking up.

There is no word on when the new product line will roll out.  But at
this point in time, the old lines are no longer in production.