From:
Chris Kranzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 06:58:37 -0700

Thought it was worth a try to contact McDonalds here in the USA and ask if
they could do the same as their European counterparts by providing us with
gluten free buns.  Guess not!  Hey they are missing a GREAT publicity chance
here - especially as most of their European outlets already do this.
Guess we just have to keep bugging them!!!!!!

Chris,
California