From:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Delia Kang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:43:51 -0500

hello everyone!!

my dad and i just started a new forum/link/recipe/chat place. we are both
moderators in this. soon i will post scheduled chat times, etc. please feel
free to visit the new site, post recipes, and add comments!!
i know this can be a good resource for everyone around the world who has
celiac disease!!

http://folsom.sk.ca/celiac

delia
ottawa, ontario, canada