From:
Cindy Goguen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:55:23 EST

Please bear with me as this is my first post. (I apologize if I mess this up)
My daughter (18 mnths) was diagnosed 4 mnths ago.  After about 10 weeks she
finally started to eat and seems to be doing great.

My question is this: I believe she ingested some gluten (?? know where) a
couple of days ago.  She has been miserable, whiny, & just like she was
before being diagnosed.  Her stools are messy. disgustingly smelly, looks
like undigested food partcles in them.  It has been 3 days.  I'm wondering if
anyone out there (particularly someone with a toddler w/ CD) knows
approximately how long this should last.  I know everyone is different, but
I'm just trying to get more of an understanding what happens when she does
accidentally ingest gluten.  (it could be her just cutting a tooth too, who
knows??) I would appreciate any help & will TRY to summarize .(I[ve never
done that before either).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cindy in Mass