From:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 02:30:42 +0000

Hi List mates....

I have a couple of questions that I am sure some of you will be able to
give me a quick response.  I have spent many hours in the kitchen making
GF ediable foods.  I buy lot's of my ingrediants at a health food store
in town.  My first question is:  What is Semolina?  Is it safe for us?
The gal out the health food store knows very little on this subject.  I
am also looking for a good receipe for a bread machine GF bread.  Thank
you for any responses that I might receive