From:
Tina Walia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:19:09 -0800

Hello Celiac Friends:

"Perrigo" 1-800-719-9260 is a manufacturer of many GF over the counter
medications (various pain relievers, anti-allergy, decongestants etc.).
They are a supplier to many drug stores and their products are available as
the drug-store brand (e.g., Longs in California).  We can call Perrigo
during their business hours EST 8-5 M-F, and give them the Lot No. from the
package of the medication in question; they can tell us right away if the
product was manufactured by them and, if so, whether it is GF or not.

Also, I have called them and enquired about various medications I need and
they have told me by what name it may be sold at Longs when it has been
manufactured by Perrigo.

Hope it helps.

Tina Walia
California, USA

P.S. I have no association with the company.