From:
Karla Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karla Ainsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:12:50 -0600

The recipe I am using is below I having a problem with when I get the dough mixing it becames little balls and I can't get it to be a smooth dough. Does anyone have any items what I can do? I don't have  a sifter so maybe that is my problem but I am not sure.

Rice Bread
2 eggs, separated
1 C. milk
2 Tbl cooking oil
3 Tbl honey
2 C rice flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Separate eggs, putting the yolks in mixer. Whip whites until stiff. Put aside eggs.
Pour milk, cooking oil, honey, in mixer and blend. Combine rice flour, baking power and salt in sifter and sift into mixer. Blend until smooth. Fold in beaten egg whites by just touching speed 1 several times until they are just mixed in.
Pour into well greased bread pan. This bread is beautiful baked in a 2 1/2 can, greased with shortening, not cooking oil. Bake 350 oven for 45 minutes.

Thanks, Karla