From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:58:12 -0500

Sorry for the second summary but I got more responses from my summary than
I did from my original question. I have now heard from 4 people who eat
Terry's chocolate oranges with no problem (this includes people who say
they are gluten reactors) and 1 person who said she had a terrible reaction.

I also got reminders that this product is on the Ireland and U.K. GF lists.
The company said it did not have GF information, and one person wrote to
tell me that that means we should not eat it.

Cheers,
Richard (VA in the U.S.)