From:
Donna Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:00:49 EST

hi
my naturopath has started a new wellness center in the area and we are
thinking about putting together a celiac support group as well as classes etc
..he specializes in digestive disorders and also has on staff other
alternative practioners (accupuncture) as well as an MD who is into wholistic
medicine as well as conventional...
we were wondering how many of you there are in this area of upstate ny who
might be interested in a group or classes in GF cooking..etc...if you are
please let me know
thanks
donna in ny