Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2019 18:23:22 -0600

Dear folks,

My husband tried this rum over the holidays (he is not the celiac), I
was a bit afraid to since it was dark, so I e mailed the company and
this is their reply.  I am not advocating drinking alcohol, nor do I
have any affiliation with this company, but thought I'd pass on this
info.  Their website is www.rum.com.

JAN

Dear Jan, Thanks for your email regarding nutritional information for
Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum.  Check with your healthcare provider
about Captain Morgan and calories and sugar.  Nonetheless, here's some info:

Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum contains approximately 75 calories
per 1 1/4 oz.  serving size, 0 grams of fat and .4 grams of
carbohydrates.  Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum is gluten free.