From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:02:49 -0600

We would like to remind you about the next San Antonio meeting  which will be held on Saturday, February 25 at noon.  We hope you can join us to hear what HEB  has been doing the last few years to better serve their gluten-free customers.  Robert Morton, Business Unit Director - Healthy Living  will give a presentation on the current GF initiatives at HEB.  He will bring a team including Corporate Dietitian, Leticia Holmbo to help answer your questions about the gluten-free diet and HEB products.  HEB plans to provide many samples of new GF items.  There will also be time to answer your questions.

We will start with our potluck lunch at noon.  After a short business meeting, the program will begin.  If this is your first time to attend one of our meetings, it is not necessary to bring a dish.  Just bring your family and enjoy the gluten-free lunch.  We ask that people bringing a dish remember to make a list of ingredients or the recipe to share.  Many of our members have multiple dietary restrictions so it is important to know what is in your dish.

HEB’s team came to speak to us two years ago, and since that time they have increased the number of HEB GF products offered in their stores.  We hope you will come learn about the latest updates.

If you can come early to help set up or stay a few minutes afterwards to help clean up, it will be appreciated.   Some of us will be there as early as 11 30am if you would like to help.

12 noon, Saturday, February 25
Covenant Presbyterian Church
211 Roleto Drive
San Antonio, Tx