Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:51:36 -0400

Hello all.  I found this essay contest and my son who has celiac wants to enter.  Then I thought it would be great if lots of kids with celiac entered this contest. It would get the sponsors to sit up and take notice of celiac. For information just google "got breakfast?essay contest".  The writing is just a short 75 word or less essay, poem or song and all the other information and rules are at the site.  There are four winners nation wide.The prizes include a computer!   let's inundate them with celiac kids essays!!  Clare MA

*******
*******