From:
Vera Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vera Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:50:50 -0500

Thanks to all who responded!

Original inquiry:
Does anyone know of a blended flavored yogurt (creamy, no lumps/fruit
on bottom) that's GF?  It's for my 3 yr old who doesn't like texture in
his
yogurt.

confident in the company's response, especially when asked about
flavorings, so it's comforting to get confirmation from the others.
Columbo is new to me.

Use plain yogurt and blend with honey, fruit, jam, maple syrup.

Best regards,
Vera