From:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ashley Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 18:27:10 -0700

Hi all!! First let me thank everyone for their wonderful emails!!!  Secondly, I would like to ask those that have no answer to your question, but just like to "vent", not to email someone that asks a question.  Most of the answers I get on here are wonderful, but there are always a few people who have to write and give negative feedback.  Like I said, don't email us unless you have a helpful answer!! That said, here is my summary!! The biggest response I got was to the Midel's Animal Cookies.  I have had them and love them, so I know she will too!!  Gerber fruit wheels (or snack wheels) was another big one.  Other people said cut up cooked carrots, fruit, GF cereal (like Gorilla Munch).   As far as when to give my little girl gluten, that was a MAJORLY mixed group of answers.  Some said start now, others said never, and other said 2 yrs, etc.  I'm going to at least wait until she can tell me something is wrong.  There are plenty of healthy things she can munch on now without the gluten!!!  Thanks again!!!!!!