From:
Rick and Laurie Lochner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 18:36:42 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I recently posted a summary regarding nutritious
cereal. I received several responses indicating that
both Pacific Grains Nutty Corn and Nutty Rice cereals
are NOT Gluten free. A few people said that these
cereals are made on the same equipment as the Nutty
Wheat cereal so there is possible cross-contamination.
Also, even more people made the comment that the Nutty
Corn cereal contains malt derived from barley.
Sorry about the error on this. Please check all
products with company before using them.

Laurie