From:
Victoria Fricot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:17:11 EST

Just before Christmas I ask for help about food 'gifts'.

Most people suggested calling the companies to see if the products were gluten
free. That is okay, but did run into a lack of information on the 800 numbers.
I believe most of the people answering the phone were there only as order
takers. I may try after the holiday rush.

Jane from New Haven had a great suggestion.  She wrote:
'I have an idea.  Most of the gf food vendors have gf baskets that you may
order for the holidays, with a variety of their foods.

In the future, you might want to tell your friends and family they may order
Special Occasion Food Baskets through the following mail order houses.'

Gluten Free Pantry - 1-800-291-8386

Dietary Specialities - 1-800-544-0099

Gluten-Free CookieJar - 1-215-355-9403

Really Great Food Co - 1-800-593-5377