Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:13:34 -0500

My heartfelt thanks to all who replied.  The responses were so overwhelming
in number that I decided to wait to see if all were in before summarizing.
Just about every response said the same thing:

1.  Enterolab (www.enterolab.com) has a stool test that not only is a very
definitive test for celiac when sometimes blood tests and scopes are
negative, but which also tests for casein intolerance.  Dr. Kenneth Fine is
associated with this facility

2.  It takes several months for gluten to completely leave the body, so
being gf for just over a month is not enough time to see complete results,
giving reason for continued headaches.

3.  Many relayed a connection between headaches and celiac

4.  Many relayed a connection between headaches and casein.

Again, thank you all who responded.  If anyone needs the full posts, please
just let me know!

Elisabeth