From:
Sue Jeno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 16:31:51 -0600

I stumbled across a new product in the grocery store here in Grand Forks,
ND this week - Ready to Serve Long Grain & Wild Rice Blend and Wild
Rice.  Both are products of Gourmet House and are clearly labeled trans fat
free, cholesterol free, sodium free and Gluten Free.  The package contains
2 cartons that you can heat in the microwave for just 1 minute.  There is
soy in the blend, but not in the straight Wild Rice.

We tried this product and were very pleased with the taste and
quality.  This product will make a great addition to quick snacks and
school/work lunches for us.

Gourmet House is a division of Riviana Foods and their web site
is:  www.gourmethouserice.com  and they can be reached by phone at
1-800-226-9522 Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Central Time.

I have no affiliation with this company, but I am always excited when a new
product shows up on the grocery store shelf which is clearly marked as
gluten free.

Sue
North Dakota