From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:37:47 -0500

I just learned that "Gut Reaction," my documentary on Celiac Disease will be
on in New York next weekend.  WFUV 90.7 FM in the Bronx is going to air the
show Saturday morning 1/29 at 6:00 am.

Here's what their news director says about where you can get the station:
"Our range is broad but spotty because our tower/power is half what it could
be because of a lawsuit (though recently resolved; coverage should improve
soon.)  We currently cover the Tri-State area -- all five boros,
Westchester, some of the lower Hudson Valley, Northern Jersey, most of Long
Island (not eastern Suffolk) and only Fairfield Co, CT.  I don't think we
get up to Bridgeport.  We're spotty in Manhattan because of said tower/power
issue.  It's like a big donut around Central Park.  Really strong in the
outer boros and burbs -- a big hole in Midtown, lower manhattan and Bklyn."

Hope you get to hear it,

Richard Paul
rlpaulproductions, LLC
http://www.rlpaulproductions.com
3704 Alton Pl., NW
Washington, DC   20016
(202) 364-0860 - main
(202) 352-7259 - cell
Documentary productions/Fundraiser production