From:
"L.Shriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 14:37:57 -0500

Hello everybody,

MY allergies are getting worse and I was wondering if anyone might have any
suggestions.

I am allergic to wheat/gluten, grass, and various trees. My grass allergies
have gotten worse. It used to be only if I mowed the law, now I react if I
can smell fresh cut grass or work in the yard. It causes my eyes to swell,
and water, along with terrible congestion. I live in a area and on all
sides of the property are fields, that they grow wheat, rye, and other
grains. I was wondering if anyone has had reactions to being in close
proximity of a field of wheat. I know this may sound far fetched, but I am
desperate. When I have an allergy attack, I am unable to sleep, I have
tried Claritin, Nasacort, Zyrtec, Sudafed, and Benadryl. Last night nothing
worked. I have the option to take weekly shots for grass allergies, but I
am not sure that will work either. I would appreciate any advice one might
have for dealing with these type of allergies.

Thank you,
Lucy