From:
Shannon O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shannon O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:25:43 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have been on the celiac diet basically from christmas time and have been a lurker on this listserve since around the same time.  I was never diagnosed celiac, but the reason I started the diet was due to a violent parasite/virus that got me.  Since then my insides have been really mucked up so I have had to restrict my diet to exclude wheat (and gluten), raw veggies and fruits, and be very limiting with milk products.  The general idea is to give my gut a break and allow it to heal.

Anyways, this was actually going as planned for awhile when suddenly, eventhough I'm relatively strict about what I eat, my guts been acting up again. The only thing I could tie it to was reactions to fructose-glucose.  If there is anyone out there with this type of intolerance/allergy and can tell me what it entails, what the symptoms were, ect. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Shannon from Ottawa