From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 09:48:45 -0400

This was the first time visiting the dentist since being diagnosed and just
as they were to put the flouride plates in my mouth I realized I should be
asking some questions.  Well it turns out that the flouride they were using
is gluten free, but I thought how easy it was to forget about my condition.
Just because I have gone to the dentist year after year and not worried
about what they put in my mouth, since I don't "eat" it I almost forgot to
question them. Of course by this time the cleaning was done and I didn't
question the paste they use but I will next time.  They never mentioned it
when I asked about the flouride.

How many others have done this same thing, maybe after years on the diet you
become more routine in asking?  Also how many have forgotten to question the
first time a situation like this comes up after being diagnosed.  Just curious.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada