Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:31:17 -0500

I spoke to someone at Kraft who was very helpful.  I originally was
inquiring about Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce (MFS), but she went on to tell me
anytime modified food starch is listed on their products it will be from a
GF source.  As well as vinegar and if it says natural flavorings, etc it
will say on the ingredient listing what the source is.

She also mentioned these same guidelines go for all their products,
including things like Nabisco items, Oscar Meyer, and louis rich.