From:
rdomyahn1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 11:06:57 -0500

I am writing seeking-- methods, medications, or any other successful
method for successfully treating constant diarrhea.

I have searched the List-Serv archives, the internet, and other
locations; all without much success.  Generally the most help comes from
other fellow sufferers.

More background:  My physician has diagnosed my problem as lymphocytic
colitis (microscopic coloitis).  Dr. Fine recommends Pepto Bismol for
this malady as did my physician.  Pepto worked only for a brief period
of time. Even Prednisone was not effective in stopping the diarrhea.
Other methods such as Lacto-bacillus has not helped either.

I would welcome any suggestions from anyone on the subject of
anti-diarrhea medications and remedies.

Roger Domyahn