From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 00:03:30 -0500

If you have business in San Antonio, or want to come for a few days, you might want to consider staying at Chicken Paradise (www.chickenparadise.com). We are a small B&B with a dedicated GF kitchen.  I have celiac disease and my husband Joe is totally casein intolerant.  We only have one suite so you will be our number one priority while you are here with us.

Half of our guests are not GF at all, but read about us on Trip Advisor where we are ranked #6 of 49 B&Bs in San Antonio.  Come stay with us, let us feed you a gourmet GF breakfast, and we will be your celiac concierges.  There is a binder in the suite with recommended restaurants and where to shop for GF groceries.

Even though the swim season is about over, we do have guests who swim until December.  Plan ahead, especially if you want to be here for a weekend.  We have recently had requests for Spring Break.

Hope to hear from you.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road