From:
Dave Songhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:20:15 +0100

Hi all

As a new subscriber I've no doubt missed previous discussions on this
topic.

Does anyone have experience of breadmaking machines, specifically those
available in the UK? In my local shops are machines from Panasonic,
Hinari, and Prima. The Panasonic is twice the price of the other two.
Would all of these be suitable for GF bread mixes? Are the cheaper
machines OK?

Dave Songhurst
Felixstowe, England