From:
Linda Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 09:01:27 -0600

I too have been experiencing the same problem with weight loss.  Weighed
96 fourteen years ago when diagnosed.  After going on the diet weight
increased to as much as 106 about 10 months ago.  Then I gradually began
losing weight, became very ill in April 1995 and am now back down to
95.  Adhere strictly to a gluten free diet.  The doctors don't seem to
be concerned about this loss, but there must be a reason????  If the
doctors are not concerned I guess there's not much else to be done.  It
is very frustrating . . . one can't help but wonder if there's something
lurking in the body that someone should investigate further.  Frustrated.