From:
Lisa Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:12:18 EDT

I can't give much info based on my experience due to the fact that  my son
spent most of the week with friends. He did join  us for 3 dinners that I cooked
in the condo - safe that way!  We also went  to JR's one night - he had ribs
and a baked potato. Another night we went to  Seacrets; he ordered a steak and
cheese sub, no bun, on a bed of  lettuce. He also had fries, don't know if
that was a good choice, but he  had no reaction.  He also went with his friends
to Generals Kitchen for  breakfast a few times; I don't know if he asked the
right questions or not, but  he didn't have any problems with their ham &
cheese omelets.

I did get a few responses:

Harpoon Hannas has a nice selection of fish they will grill up along with a
baked potato.

We ate at the Big Pecker with no problem.

Buffet at Phillips 140th St.: ham, roast beef, hamburger,  salad, steamed
vegetables, fruits, seafood (steamed crabs, alaskan  crab legs,etc.) that
appeared just seasoned.  Frozen custard  bar.

Ledos has a great burger.

Health food store in Salisbury and a small one in Bethany (Wholesome  Habits)
that have gluten free foods.

Chinese restaurant in Bethany.  China Express or the Chinese  Express.  It is
in a little shopping center with a Dollar store on the west  side of the
highway.  After the second or third traffic  light.  The Beef Sticks on the
appetizer menu with white rice are  supposely OK, they are not marinated; no
problems with them.
Health food store - Ocean City Organics, phone 410-213-9818.  They are  on
route 50, I think about a mile closer to O.C. after you pass racetrack  road.
This is in the Ocean Pines area.  I think its about five  minutes from the O.C.
bridge.
Phillips Seafood was great!  They use dedicated steamers for the  seafood.

Nick's BBQ sauce is not gluten free, but JR's is.   There is Outback in Lewes
and Carrabba's is down in the mainland at the end of  OC.