From:
Meredith Hight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meredith Hight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:56:44 -0800

Hi List:

Last night I woke up at 2:30 am with a sick stomach
that continues. I was up all night. By 4,I had a small
amount of bad bathroom - not the big d, but just not
normal. this has continued.

(the only thing I think it *might* be is using the
same mustard jar (gf knife) as my gluten family last
night-?? but still, this is an unsual reaction for me)

About a month ago, I woke up, and had three bouts of
the big d throughout the night until I took some
immodium and things cleared up. the next day I had a
headache, I think from the gatorade, but after that
was fine.

These experiences are way out of the norm for me for a
gluten reaction - the first time, I thought I just had
some bad jimmy dean sausage, or got a bug. now I am
wondering whats going on.

I was diagnosed about 6 months ago. By all accounts,
it was caught very early.

I first became syptomatic in Dec 02. (Loose stools,
stomach pain)

This got wrose, and fatigue and paleness were also my
symptoms.

Occasionally, I would wake up in the middle of the
night starving, needing to snack on something.
(usually after a pasta dinner.)

On the whole, since going on the diet, I have felt
better etc, although I do still have tough days.

I feel like if I call my doctor, they will just say
stay on the diet - as if! I would dare veer off of
it..

Have any of you experienced this?