From:
nancy wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
nancy wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:58:57 -0800

I had the opportunity to dine at Opus 39 in St. Augustine, Florida last Thursday evening.  They have a five course tasting menu that is expensive ($55) so we had called ahead to make certain that they could handle my GF requirements.  Not only were they willing to adapt my choices from the regular menu to GF dishes, they even created a special dessert for me.  I was told that they might not always be able to be quite so creative on a busy Saturday night, but all in all this was my best eating experience since my diagnosis eight years ago.