From:
"P. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 17:21:05 -0800

Greetings All,
My husband and I used United and Air Canada for a hurriedly scheduled
trip to Canada.  Kudos to both!! As I'm pretty burnt out on rice, you
can imagine how happy I was not to see any on my plate! My husband
swears that my gf meals/snacks looked better than the non-gf variety.
The crowning touches were watercress in my green salad and a FRESH  MINT
LEAF and sliced strawberry atop a poached pear!

My only comment (which I will leave at both their websites) is that an
ingredient list really should be included.  Too many of us have
additional allergies.  They've come so far...I guess they really do pay
attention. Air Canada lists about a dozen different special meals that
they provide.  Yea, Canada..."keep your stick on the ice."*

Regards and a Happy,Healthy New Year to all you lovely people.
Phee
Sacramento

*The New Red Green Show