From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:14:00 -0700

Thought I would summarize this info as I could ot
locate it online.

Was given my 4th different type of generic Zantac
today.  Received 300mg ranitidine capsules  - listed
as from Par Pharmaceuticals.

Could not locate GF status online, but did find
Prescribing Information that listed it as manufactured
by Dr. Reddy's in India for Par Pharmaceuticals. Ahah!

So, I called Dr. Reddy's medical information number
(888-375-3784).  They were helpful and did tell me
that the company distributing the drug does not
usually want them answering qustions (so they can
disseminate info how they would like).  However, she
did check for me anyway - no gluten, starch is potato.
 She clearly knew the gluten sources without me saying
a word.

Hooray! Beth