From:
Marshall Lasky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marshall Lasky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 00:38:05 -0400

A recent posting by Shirley Hickman (Sun March 24, 2013) stated that
Trader Joe's was going to discontinue its GF Granola and asked us to
contact them.

I did contact Trader Joe's through their website contact process and
said I had seen a report about their discontinuing the GF Granola
because of low sales volume, and urged them to reconsider. I
suggested that if volume is a problem that they step up their
advertising and marketing of GF products, since there is a clearly
increasing demand for GF foods as doctors increasingly are making
correct diagnoses of celiac disease and gluten intolerance as the
medical community gets better informed. (I went into much more detail
about that.)

I received the following reply from a Trader Joe's Customer Relations
person stating that they were not discontinuing  the product and did
not know how the rumor started.