Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:00:45 -0500

Just in case you live in Massachusetts, on the North Shore specifically, you should know about a great store in Peabody.  It's called "My Low-Carb Life."  It's on Rt. 114 near the Northshore Mall (go past mall with mall on left and go another perhaps 1.5 miles, and it's on your left in a little strip-mall, just after the Wal-Mart).  The woman who owns it is very nice, and she carries a wonderful selection of gluten-free products.  She can also recommend products that taste good, etc., which is something you can't always get at, for example, a Whole Foods store.  Check it out if your'e in the area.  It's worth the trip in my opinion.