From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 19:56:30 -0500

We hope you will consider staying with us at Chicken Paradise
(www.chickenparadise.com )  if you are planning a trip to San Antonio.
There is a Paradise Suite with king size bed, outdoor shower with hot water,
large private swimming pool,  winter vegetable and herb garden, big tree
house, and a special full gluten-free gourmet breakfast prepared for you in
our GF kitchen with eggs from our resident chickens.  The suite is large
enough to accommodate a few kids too, if you want to bring them.  Even our
dog, Chutney, eats gluten free here!

Chicken Paradise is centrally located, and we have a restaurant review ready
for you to choose from for your dinner.   See the Alamo Celiac website
Defensive Dining section at http://www.alamoceliac.org/acdd.html .   We are
12 minutes from downtown and the River walk, 20 minutes to SeaWorld or
Fiesta Texas, and 15 minutes to the Mission Trails.

Call or e-mail to let us know when you are coming.

Anne Barfield
San Antonio, Texas
 <http://www.chickenparadise.com/> www.chickenparadise.com
210 340-0648