From:
Micheal & Janet Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 15:10:08 -0700

I picked up the new Trader Joe's list today, dated 3/96. It is 5 pgs.
Marked with an asterisk are items run on lines that may have been
exposed to wheat flour. Also marked are items that contain millet. In a
separate section are items that contain distilled vinegar or alcohol,
and others with natural flavors.

I noticed a package of frozen waffles in the freezer, marked gf. They
were reasonably priced. We came home with crackers that were new and NOT
on the list. They are called SHAPE UPS,  and contain:
Original: 80% corn 20% rice -corn flour, rice flour, safflower oil and
salt. These are round, 98% fat free.

Salsa Flavor:60% Corn 40% rice -  corn flour, rice flour, safflower oil,
whey, tomato powder, salt, natural flavoring, bell pepper powder, onion
powder, extractives of paprika and annatto, cilantro, garlic powder,
spice, beet powder, and lecithin. These are triangles, 95% fat free.

Janet
Modesto, Calif.