From:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rochelle Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:43:33 -0400

Hi -- we're going to Martha's Vineyard in a week, and are trying to find out
if there are any celiac friendly restaurant options.  We will be staying in
a house and plan to do most of our own cooking, but an occasional meal out
would be nice.  We have two teens with us (one teen has celiac) so the
restaurants need to be teen friendly as well.  I've done a number of
internet searches, but haven't been able to come up with anything on the
Vineyard itself (as opposed to Cape Cod).  Also, any info on the ice cream
shops on MV would be appreciated -- they don't seem to have web sites or
answer their phones!

Thanks so much, I'll summarize.

Rochelle, Boston

*******