From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:17:04 -0500

Spring is here!!!!!
Free Chocolate Chip Snack Bars!!! Any order placed on our web site
www.ener-g.com that totals $40.00 or more will receive our newest snack
item free of charge.

Also, we will have a 15% discunt on our new White Rice Flax Loaf our item
# 4011. This new bread is soft and tasty. Don't forget your Omega 3s.  Our
newest bread is great for you in all the right kind of ways.

Hey it is Spring!!!! What a better way to start it than with Ener-G Foods
Pound Cake.  At 15% off it would make a wonderful base for Strawberry
Short Cake.

The last product we are offering this month at 15% off is Corn MIx item #
1074.  This is a great all around mix but you better try the recipe on the
box for Corn Bread Muffins, they are fantastic. Try filling your muffin
tins 1/3 full of blended muffin mix and adding 1 teaspoon of your favorite
jam then adding the remaining 1/3 muffin mix and bake as directed. Wow,
these are outrageous.

Don't forget we still have a 20% discoint on all of our pasta shapes.
This is a good time to stock up.

If you wnat to check out all the items that Ener-G Foods has to offer,
check us out at www.ener-g.com or give us a call at 800-331-5222.

Thanks for all of your support.

*******
*******